There are over 3 millions people using Amazon for selling their products in USA. As a result, the Amazon seller sells their product all over the world. Though there are millions of buyer in the market but the competition is still high because of the number of sellers. Most importantly, veryday new sellers are being added in the Amazon site for selling their products. To sustain in the market you should follow some requirements to increase your selling in Amazon.com. Therefore, Amazon photo requirements is the first thing to consider for online selling. People buy a product relaying on the images they can view. So, product photography is very important here and you should follow some techniques to shoot your products for Amazon posting. Here are some product photography tips for Amazon sellers_
- Amazon Product Image Requirements
- Shoot the photos in high resolution and professional looks
- Keep the Backgrounds white or transparent for the main product variant.
- Include Important Informations about your product
- Outsource your amazon product photo editing
Amazon Product Image Requirements
Keep in mind some technical sides about Amazon photo requirements before posting your photos in your Amazon eCommerce site. You cannot simply post your photos ignoring the requirements from Amazon. If you do so, your images may not get approval from the Amazon. Firstly, the image formate, image size and quality should be considered. Here are the most important image requirements from Amazon_
Image formate: JPEG (.jpeg/.jpg) , PNG (.png), GIF (.gif) or TIFF (.tif/.tiff)
Image Size: The minimum size is 1000px. But Amazon preffers 2560px*1001px.
Background Color: Preferred background color is pure white or transparent background. Any colorful background is not allowed.
Image Frame: The product should fill out 85% of its entire background.
Image Color Mode: RGB or CMYK
– Do not use any watermark, logo, text or any kind of design in your photos.
– Do not use any other formate rather than JPEG, PNG, Gif or TIFF
– Do not use less that 1000px photos (For an example 300px*200px)
– Do not use any colorful background
You can also find the Amazon photo requirements in Amazon official site. Here are additional resources from Amazon_
You may need to remove your image background to make it white or transparent. Clipping Pix.com offers these kind of image editing services that fulfils the Amazon photo requirements. You can get a quotation pricing for your all images post production for free.